$11.99 – $31.99
500 mg Capsules[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Potent Energy Enhancer
- May Improve Focus & Motivation
- No Binders or Fillers
- Vegetarian Capsules
Phenylethylamine, also known as PEA is a chemical that naturally occurs within the body. This chemical is chiefly responsible for maintaining brain health and also assists in weight loss. It is an amino acid that falls into the category of monoamine alkaloids and is primarily responsible for enhancing brain activity.
Although the body naturally produces this chemical, the process can deteriorate over time and result in reduced levels circulating inside the body. It can be replaced with the consumption of natural supplements that add the chemical back to the body.
One interesting fact about this chemical is that it is the dominant element found in chocolate. Phenylethylamine is a nootropic that aids in enhancing brainpower. As you know, chocolate possesses mood-enhancing effects owing to the presence of PEA.
The chemical is also artificially produced and available in the form of supplements. These supplements when consumed help in increasing the level of brain activity and decrease stress. It is available over the counter, and one does not need a prescription to purchase it. Phenylethylamine is also used to enhance focus and concentration.
Mechanism of Action
As mentioned earlier, this chemical is found in chocolate in large doses and helps to enhance a person’s mood. Dark chocolate contains the highest concentration of the chemical and is one of the best natural sources of Phenylethylamine. This impressive nootropic crosses the blood-brain barrier and helps to improve brain activity.
However, it does not cross this barrier with ease and so; you might have to consume large doses of the it to experience significant effects on the mind. It can remain in the body for around 2 hours after consumption.
Phenylethylamine works on both the dopamine and Norepinephrine production in the brain and promotes healthy brain activity. It also works by blocking the action of harmful neurotransmitters, thereby making it a versatile chemical. In effect, you will mostly feel just as great after consuming this supplement as you would after eating good quality dark chocolate. So you will be able to enhance your mood and feel good after consuming this supplement.
- The main advantage of this supplement is that it aids in boosting a person’s mood. It is important to feel well, and that is better possible if you are mentally happy. Mental happiness can be achieved through the regular consumption of PEA.
- The release of several neurotransmitters such as dopamine will help a person remain uplifted. This upraised feeling is a type of natural high that is generated through the regular consumption of this supplement.
- Phenylethylamine is also credited for assisting in memory formation. It is important to hold on to old memories in order to counteract illnesses of the mind that can occur as one ages. These memories will also help in enhancing the mood and better one’s behavior.
- This chemical also helps in learning capacities. It is used to improve cognition and assist with the intake of information. This information is synthesized thanks to this particular chemical, and the person’s mind opens up to receive the information.
- PEA also helps in recalling specific information. One will find it easy to remember something and put it to good use.
- The chemical is also said to help with increasing a person’s attention span. Many people suffer from diminished attention spans, especially in their later years of life. Taking Phenylethylamine supplements can significantly help decrease this.
- The chemical also assists in enhancing mental clarity. As you know, it is important to have clear thoughts and not suffer at the hands of brain clouding. By consuming PEA, you will have the chance to enhance your mental abilities.
- It has shown promising results in the field of weight loss. One can shed their extra pounds just by consuming this supplement on a regular basis. You can ingest the supplement after your workout or just before to try to reach your goal weight.
Side Effects of Phenylethylamine
Supplements often come with side effects, but the same is not true about Phenylethylamine and is considered to be one of the safest supplements to consume. However, consuming it in large doses can cause the following side effects.
- Excessive use can lead to headaches. You might also feel dizzy if you consume too much without proper control.
- Excess amounts can also lead to heartburn. Heartburn can cause extreme discomfort and affect your daily routine. It is best to always remain within the prescribed dosage.
- Phenylethylamine may cause nausea if you consume more than the recommended dosage. It is best to limit your dose to whatever is prescribed to you by your physician.
- You might also suffer from constipation if you consume an excessive amount of this supplement.
- Insomnia is a common side effect when the Phenylethylamine is not taken at the directed dosage.
- If you suffer from any of these side effects, then it is best to stop consuming the supplement as soon as possible. You can also consider lowering your daily dosage.
Dosage for PEA depends on many factors such as age, health and other conditions.4 You can consult a physician to know the exact dosage. It is available in both pill and powder form, and you can consume whichever you think will work bests for you.
This supplement is mostly recommended to people looking to stave off their depression and anxiety. It is also recommended for those that are trying to lose weight and maintain a slim body. The supplement will also do wonders to people looking to stave off insomnia and can be consumed in the evenings, however, remember always to stay in the recommended dosage.
Status of Phenylethylamine
Phenylethylamine is safe to consume and can be bought over the counter. It does not react much with other supplements but is best to always do your research and talk to your doctor before consuming.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 Bottle (60 Caps), 2 Bottles (120 Caps), 3 Bottles (180 Caps)