$23.99 – $68.99
200 mg Capsules
- Potent Productivity Enhancer
- May Stack Well With Phenylethylamine
- May Burn Excess Body Fat
- No Binders or Fillers
- Vegetarian Capsules
Hordenine is a chemical that is predominantly found in plants. It is a derivative of the amino acid “Tyramine.” It is a nootropic that is used to enhance cognitive behavior and increase physical strength. Cognition refers to learning capacity, and the drug is used to increase a person’s information intake.
Hordenine is also used to improve mood and stave off anxiety. Its primary purpose is to improve mental clarity and fight away brain fog. The supplement is popular amongst athletes and bodybuilders because of its ability to increase lean muscles. These muscles do not easily burn away and are therefore considered to be imperative to maintain a healthy body.
This supplement is also perfect for people trying to lose weight since it is believed to reduce appetite levels. It is referred to as a high burner in fat given and is thought to increase muscle mass. The compound is primarily found in barley and bitter orange and is derived from them as well. It can be quite powerful in preparing your body for a workout and leaves you feeling extremely energetic.
Hordenine is available over the counter and can be bought to enhance physical stamina and boost confidence levels.
Mechanism of Action
Hordenine has been written about as a MAO inhibitor. MAO is responsible for controlling hormone levels in the body. Elevated levels of MAO can cause issues with the central nervous system so, it’s best to control them as much as possible. It enhances cell metabolism and helps to improve mental alertness.
This compound aids in increasing metabolism. The increase in metabolism helps in burning fat in the body and aids with weight loss. It helps in increasing norepinephrine levels in the body, which naturally decreases food intake. This in turn trains your body to ward off the fat and increase lean muscles.
Potential Benefits of Hordenine
- The primary function of this supplement is to increase adrenaline activity in the body. Adrenaline is responsible for keeping a person active, thus so, the supplement indirectly helps with enhancing a person’s energy levels.
- Consuming Hordenine on a regular basis helps in increasing productivity. You will have the chance to stave off laziness and improve your working capacity. Productivity also helps in improving brain function, and you will find it easier to learn.
- The supplement is also recommended to those looking to lose weight. Although there is little conclusive evidence for the same, it is assumed that the supplement helps in burning away fat in the body and enhances muscle build up.
- This chemical is phenomenal for strength training. If you are taking up strength-training exercises, then you will find this supplement to work well. You can consider consuming the compound a little before your training session to avail its full benefits.
- The nootropic has shown promising results in increasing metabolism and is said to enhance fat burning capacity.
- The drug can work as a noradrenaline rebuke inhibitor.
- The supplement is used to enhance mental alertness and also make a person quite active. It is for this very reason that some students consume the supplement just before an exam, to increase their mental alertness and improve their cognitive capacity.
Hordenine Possible Side Effects
Hordenine is said to adversely react with morphine. It is important to consume the drug in the recommended dose, if not, it can have the following side effects.
- High doses of this chemical have been shown to induce dizziness. If you are consuming Hordenine and are feeling dizzy, then it is best to discontinue it at the earliest.
- It can also cause anxiety. Anxiety attacks can be quite uncomfortable, and it is best to stop the medicine if you’re starting to feel abnormally anxious.
- The supplement can cause a rapid heartbeat. If you feel like you are experiencing palpitations, then it is best to discontinue Hordenine or reduce the dosage.
- In certain cases, people have complained of nausea.
- If you experience any stomach issues such as bloating, diarrhea or constipation, then you can consider reducing the dose or stop the supplement for a few days before resuming it once again.
It is best to consume 30 mg of Hordenine two or three times a day. That is the appropriate dosage for the medicine regardless of your build, age or stature. It is best to consume the supplement around 30 minutes before your workout to ensure that your body has the time to synthesize it. You can also consume it 30 minutes after your workout, as it will still have a significant bearing on your body. Remember that Hordenine will continue to work on your body and continue to burn away fat even after you’ve stop exercising. So you don’t have to keep working out when you consume this nootropic to see its positive effects on the body.
You can stack Hordenine with PEA as that can help with further enhancing the effect of the supplement on your body. If you are new to nootropics, then you can consider first taking a lighter dose and then increasing it as you go.
You will have to prepare for a feeling of euphoria as the supplements can work together and increase your mental alertness.
The supplement is recommended for people trying to lose excess weight and build a lean body. It is also prescribed for people looking to maintain their ideal weight. The supplement naturally reduces appetite thereby making it incredibly easy for a person to stave off the consumption of fatty foods.
Status of Hordenine
Hordenine can be bought over the counter and is generally recognized as safe. It can be consumed 30 minutes before a workout session to avail its full benefits. You can also consume it without working out, as it will still help in enhancing your metabolism.
However, you might have to check with your dietician to see if it will suit your palate. You should also consult your dietician or physician if you plan on stacking the supplement with other nootropics.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 Bottle (60 Caps), 2 Bottles (120 Caps), 3 Bottles (180 Caps)