Rhodiola Rosea Capsules
$12.99 – $35.99
200 mg Capsules
- May Improve Focus & Energy
- Might Reduce Stress & Cortisol
- No Binders or Fillers
- Vegetarian Capsules
Rhodiola Rosea standardized for 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides, also known as Rhodiola, is a herb that serves as an anti-aging supplement. It is an adaptogen that helps in reducing fatigue while enhancing physical stamina. It is a naturally occurring nootropic that helps in fighting away the blues and related side effects.
This herb is extensively grown in Europe, Asia, and Alaska. It has been used in the preparation of traditional medicines and is said to be one of the most effective natural supplements in the world, second only to ginseng. Rhodiola supplements are available online and can also be bought at drugstores. It is considered to be a safe herb and used to serve a multitude of health benefits.
Rhodiola is also referred to as the “Arctic root” and can be bought in powder and pill form. It is safe to combine this supplement with other nootropics to avail enhanced benefits.
Mechanism of Action
Rhodiola has several antioxidant properties that make it ideal to enhance the body’s immunity. It helps in protecting the brain from cell damage and also prevents a buildup of toxins. Like other nootropics, this one crosses the blood-brain barrier and starts working on the brain in no time. It spreads evenly all through the body and can be found in almost all the vital organs. It has high bioavailability and can remain in the body for several hours after consumption.
Rhodiola is said to help in enhancing learning capacity and improving the thought process. However, there has been no scientific evidence to back these claims, and it remains a mystery as to how well the drug can serve as a stand-alone solution to mental and cognitive issues.
It is an adaptogen, which means that it helps the body adapt to stress. 1 As you know, stress and anxiety can cause people to experience reduced levels of productivity, and this can be efficiently solved by consuming Rhodiola supplements on a regular basis.
Rhodiola includes several claimed benefits, some of which are as follows.
- Use to help tackle unwanted belly fat. Belly and visceral fat is extremely tough to get rid of and it is only possible to do so by adopting several different methods. It is said to contain a chemical called Rosavin, which helps in naturally breaking down the fat and eliminating it from the body when combined with a solid diet and exercise plan. Rosavin is meant to cut through the toughest of fats in the body and carry them out of the system.
- Rhodiola may be effective in helping you increase your energy levels. Hectic lifestyles can cause people to rapidly lose out on energy so, it is important to find a supplement that can effectively add it back. Regular consumption of this herb helps in improving energy levels and also increases stamina.
- Some societies believe it assists the RBC count in the body, which is responsible for carrying oxygen. This can leave a person feeling more energetic and reduce fatigue.
- Rhodiola is said to naturally reduce cortisol levels thereby making it ideal to improve brain function and cut down on stress, anxiety, and depression.
- This nootropic is said to balance out the hormones. Many people suffer from a hormonal imbalance without being fully aware of it. This can be fixed by the consumption of Rhodiola supplements on a regular basis.
- The supplement is known for its anti-aging effects. It helps in improving brain function and also assists in enhancing a youthful appearance.
- Since Rhodiola is said to increase the release of dopamine, which makes it an ideal drug to induce a natural high. A person will feel naturally high and extremely energetic.
- Rhodiola supplements are supposed to help in the reduction of cancer cells. Early studies on the drug claim that it is a good supplement to consider for reducing the risk of developing bladder cancer.
- Those that suffer from high cholesterol can consider consuming this natural herb to reduce the risk of developing heart ailments. This chemical helps in reducing the bad cholesterol and keeps your heart healthy.
- Rhodiola extracts are also administered to combat sexual issues. Those looking to enhance their sex life can consider starting with these extracts.
- If you are new to nootropics, then this can be the best one to start with. It is quite mild and will effectively keep stress, anxiety and depression away. You can consider enhancing the benefits of this drug by mixing it with other nootropics.
- Rhodiola is also believed to help with muscle recovery. If you workout on a regular basis, then you will suffer from muscle tears and strains. The best way to combat these is by consuming Rhodiola supplements before or after your workout.
Rhodiola Possible Side Effects
Although Rhodiola is a safe herb to consume, you have to prepare yourself for the following side effects.
- Excessive usage of Rhodiola is thought to result in hypersalivation. Hypersalivation refers to the excess production of saliva. This can be a little discomforting and so is best to reduce the dose if this occurs.
- The herb is also said to induce restlessness. If you end up consuming too much of it, then you might remain quite restless. It is best to stick to the recommended dose and not over consume the herb.
- Too much of it can also induce an upset stomach. You might experience diarrhea and vomiting. The best thing is to stay within the recommended limit and stave off such unwanted side effects.
- There is no conclusive evidence to prove that rhodiola rosea is safe for pregnant and lactating women therefore, it is best to avoid it during such times.
The recommended dosage for Rhodiola differs from person to person. It is best to consume between 200 mg and 600 mg per day for energy and overall good health. The correct dosage will depend on your body type and level of anxiety.
The herb is mostly recommended to people looking for quick relief from their anxiety and mild blues. It is also given to those looking to enhance their physical stamina and increase immunity.
The supplement is safe to consume in recommended dosages and can be bought over the counter.
Rhodiola does not interact with most other drugs but will be best for you to do some research, or talk with your doctor before mixing it with other medicines. You can stack this naturally occurring chemical with other nootropics to experience enhanced effects.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 Bottle (60 Caps), 2 Bottles (120 Caps), 3 Bottles (180 Caps)